The Jerusalem International Confvention Center (ICC) is the largest and leading conference center in Israel. The ICC is a member of the ICCA and AIPC convention centers organizations and meets their international standards.
Modularity and flexibility
The center's broad open spaces and its numerous halls can be partitioned according to client needs. This flexibility, as well as the many entrances and exits to and from the building, provide an ideal solution to a wide variety of events. The exhibition and conference hall floors can accommodate up to 10,000 people and can, at the same time, comfortably and intimately host smaller events of tens or hundreds of participants.
The ICC is located at the entrance to Jerusalem, a short drive from Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion International Airport, and is near an abundance of attractions, historical sites and entertainment and cultural venues offered by this special world city. Its location, easy accessibility and abundance of parking provide maximum convenience for guests of the center.
The ICC holds events of various types and sizes – business conferences, conventions, seminars, private events, social events, receptions, exhibitions, fairs and shows, among others.Each event, whether large or small, is accompanied by professional services provided by the center's staff from the moment the event is ordered to its conclusion. These services include logistical coordination and consultation among all parties involved in producing the event and on-site accompaniment during the event, while tending to the smallest details with a commitment to uncompromising quality.
- Business conferences and meetings – the ICC is the natural focus for professionalconventions and conferences, professional enrichment, seminars and study days. The diversity of its of halls and theirmodularity provide a response to both large and small events and for thechanging needs of each production.
- Exhibitions and fairs – the center provides an elegant and sereneplatform for professional exhibitions and fairs of various sizes. 12,000m² of exhibition space, which can be flexibly divided, and communications,telephone, video and computer infrastructure support the setup of exhibitionand presentation booths of the highest quality. Fairs can also be held in theopen, green space on the north side of the building.
- Performances and cultural and artistic events – the variety of halls, special stages, innovative acoustical resources and sophisticated screens provide an ideal base for cultural and artistic performances and events, from small and intimate productions to complex international productions.
- Private events – private customers benefit from the professionalism reserved only to an international center of this type. The ICC offers a variety of halls that can accommodate family events of various types and, above all else, with a caring and attentive attitude with its own special atmosphere.
- Certification testing – the center provides ideal conditions for hosting certification testing by public and private bodies (such as governmental ministries, professional associations and others). These tests are held in spacious rooms with a personal desk for each examinee in a serious and calm atmosphere. Up to 3000 examinees can be hosted simultaneously.
- Receptions, product launchings, motivational events, social events and galas